I might feel the same as this guy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I must admit that I understand his thinking. Most of you don't know this. My niece and nephew were murdered in 1993. They were ages 5 and 3, named Tonya and Timmy. They as well as their mother, who was my brothers ex wife were shot at point blank range in a field at 164th and Morgan Rd. Micheal Edward Hooper was convicted on all three counts. He had shot the mother in the head then shot my nephew in the face, right in the tip of the dam nose. Then chased after my 5 year old niece and turned her around and shot her in the face as well, just below the left eye. He then drove home, obtained gardening equipment and went back to bury all three.

He left the truck they were in a mile East and I believe had someone take him home thereafter. Police found the weapon, a 9mm smith and wesson semi auto in his apartment along with mud from the scene on his tools and shoes as well as the mothers blood inside the tongue of his shoe.

Let's just say in the event he is released from H block, (Death Row) there is no way members of my family are letting him walk. No threat there but justice will be served. Of that I am certain. However, I would certainly not air my plan on the radio.

Some detail on his bs appeal: http://vlex.com/vid/hooper-mike-mullin-oklahoma-penitentiary-36380807

Further details here:
http://www.henricksenlaw.com/Hooper v Mullin.pdf

By the way. My mother had sought the help of a psychic. (I know, I too thought it was insane) This psychic was able to give details about the location of the children. My brother was in Europe at the time so I went out searching based on the information provided by the psychic. I cam to within 100 yards of where their bodies were buried and had not known it. The information was accurate and she had described an abandoned house that was near where they were as well as the broken window and a few other eery details that she described and no way she could have known.

Latest posts

Top Bottom