I need help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRF01

Marksman
Reaction score
So here is the deal. I need help. I am trying to start an organization on my college campus. The organization that I am trying to start is a national organization; there are established chapters at Oklahoma State University and the University of Texas along with many more. The organization that I want to start is Students for Concealed Carry. What we do is advocate for the individuals who are legally allowed to carry their firearm. We believe that those individuals who choose to attend college should be afforded the same rights that they are allowed to exercise almost everywhere else. We see the "NO GUN ZONES" as a problem and want to change that. What I'm looking for is one individual who works at my college to not only say they support what I'm trying to accomplish but also step up and be the chapter advisor. You may ask what I’m trying to accomplish and the answer right now is only to get this chapter started at this school. So if any of you know someone who is either faculty, adjunct faculty or staff at Oklahoma State University- Oklahoma City who you think would be interested please let me know. This is an issue that I care about deeply. I don't care if you know someone who works in the cafeteria mention this to them and if they are interested give them my information. My email is [email protected] and my phone number is (405) 413-1497. The organization website is http://concealedcampus.org/ if they want to research it. But please if you are able pass this on and give this a chance I appreciate you taking the time to read this and I look forward to your future support.

Josh F.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to Boomershooter.com and look up Burk Cornelius. He taught me a couple of land surveying classes, and is still adjunct so far as I know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom