I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi cooljeff,

Awesome!!!! Congrats!!!! I was thinking about you and this test a couple weeks ago and wondering where you were in this!! Good job!

Thanks,

Alan

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know soooooo many people have sent me a PM about my test. I want every person on this site to know, no matter what is said when people get heated. When people are really down and need help, the people on this site are ALWAYS THERE! You guys and gals are A++ Classy!!

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats! My wife got her test results last night for her principal certifications and she also passed. She is currently a special education teacher in Edmond. In fact, I am the only member of my family that isn't in education. Good luck to you!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats! My wife got her test results last night for her principal certifications and she also passed. She is currently a special education teacher in Edmond. In fact, I am the only member of my family that isn't in education. Good luck to you!

Awesome, tell her congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOSE STATE TESTS ARE BRUTAL!!!! It is painful to open the tests results....

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the tests that are given are pointless, but you can't do anything about it. It's just a game you have to play if you want to do the job. Glad you passed and everything worked out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom