I Retired today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is cool - if you receive a pension, I surely hope you got everything in place and locked down before November 18th; unless you are taking the annuity plan, then it didn't matter.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is all I got

Congratulations, Clay. It is about time. I think you had been talking about doing it for some time.

As for the flag, all we got when we retired from OSBI was a watch and maybe a pen. (Oh, and a retirement party complete with cake.)

Advice given before with the idea to retire "towards" something is good advice. Wife and I are enjoying our retirement since 2014 and traveling when we can.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations! Retirement is great. I retired in December of 2019 and never looked back. Watch out for procrastination, however - it’s easy to think “I’ll do it tomorrow“.
Congratulations to CHenry on retiring. I retired in December of 2009, didn’t look back either. I still procrastinate, I figure if I wait till tomorrow and I don’t get up then it really doesn’t matter anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom