I saw my first open carry today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think most of those that appose it are probably charter members of the lazy boy key board club lacking in their own self confidence. Of course that's just a personal opinion.

Lacking in self confidence or an under inflated ego? Why do I need or want anyone else to know what I am or am not carrying? Even a smart military commander doesn't make all of his strategies known to the enemy before the battle starts.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lacking in self confidence or an under inflated ego? Why do I need or want anyone else to know what I am or am not carrying? Even a smart military commander doesn't make all of his strategies known to the enemy before the battle starts.

that's why you open carry AND concealed carry......you could even leave the open carry unchambered in case a gun grabber tries to get to your firearm. pull out your concealed carry and surprise him! /i'm done strategizing for the day, my head hurts. :hithead:

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Excellent!

i.imgur.com_ye9UiNu.gif_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom