I saw my first open carry today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think what's funny is when you see some creepy dude strolling through WalMart with a drop leg tactical holster and 6 spare magazines. Those are the kinda people you wanna move away from quickly and quietly. Just saw my first one on Sunday. Infreaking incredible. I thought it was just an urban legend. But there are really nut jobz out there that cowboy up for these trips to Walmart.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But there are really nut jobz out there

Having been stationed in the NE US where ANYONE who was trained on or owned a gun was considered and referred to as a nut job, I find is disappointing that some of our Oklahoma gun owners find it necessary to refer to other gun owners, not breaking any laws or interfering with anyone, as NUT JOBZ. Do the anti-gunners really need help in demonizing gun owners?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having been stationed in the NE US where ANYONE who was trained on or owned a gun was considered and referred to as a nut job, I find is disappointing that some of our Oklahoma gun owners find it necessary to refer to other gun owners, not breaking any laws or interfering with anyone, as NUT JOBZ. Do the anti-gunners really need help in demonizing gun owners?

Very good point!

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you guys who CC are just girly men. Be a man and OC. You know you want to. Try when your wife isn't around some time. See how it feels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom