I want help buying a new pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bralph33

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in OK but born and raised in AR...Gunsmiths will tell you that the best engineers from Wilson left and opend Nighthawk down the road across from the golf course...Its a storage unit rental place and then a long wharehouse, no signs saying Nighthawk, just a little old lady sitting at a desk, When we asked if this is Nighthawk, she said just a moment, got on the phone, and a few minutes later a gentleman came up and took us to the back..It was nothing but Firstrate machines and firstrate people who had nothing nice to say about Bill....But the guns they showed us were something to ahh at and the grouping targets were not to be believed......NIGHTHAWK, if I had $3,000-$6000, thats what I would buy..

Benelli

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 to any of Ed Brown's bobtail carry guns. My father recently purchased a Kobra Carry, I don't have the words to express how great this thing looks and feels. The trigger is unbelievably nice. That said, I have yet to shoot it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom