ideas for signs for the capital gathering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I'll be at work-

Short, effective messages. BIG BOLD lettering. No script or hard to read fonts. High contrast- Black lettering on light poster board. No typos.

Anyone know of limits on sign construction/ size/ type of support/ stick for such an event? (No axe handles with business card sized signs nailed on...)

SDA rules for Capital parking lot? Someone's gonna show up with OC. Bet on it.

Consider that you and your sign may be plastered across TV and Internet for time and eternity... Dress, act and represent the 2A cause in such a way that you'll be proud of such images.

Watch out for rabble rousers. Don't put it past the anti's to seed a crowd with one or more. It's an easy way to get a crowd to show their asses off for the press.

Have fun!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Since I'll be at work-

Short, effective messages. BIG BOLD lettering. No script or hard to read fonts. High contrast- Black lettering on light poster board. No typos.

Anyone know of limits on sign construction/ size/ type of support/ stick for such an event? (No axe handles with business card sized signs nailed on...)

SDA rules for Capital parking lot? Someone's gonna show up with OC. Bet on it.

Consider that you and your sign may be plastered across TV and Internet for time and eternity... Dress, act and represent the 2A cause in such a way that you'll be proud of such images.

Watch out for rabble rousers. Don't put it past the anti's to seed a crowd with one or more. It's an easy way to get a crowd to show their asses off for the press.

Have fun!

Great advice.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
obama_antichrist.jpg
Gun+nut.jpg
what about these?
Just joking.
But I would find some stuff showing the difference between an "assault" rifle and a "hunting" rifle.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason

”The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
~Thomas Jefferson

Latest posts

Top Bottom