If it can save one childs life, its worth it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with that statement that VP Joe Biden, and President Obama said. Kudo's to them.

Now, in my simple reasoning, Law Enforcement is exempt from any hi cap mags restriction in the anti's reasoning, as they need to defend us.

Sorry about their reasoning, but LEO's are not required to protect us, only themselves.

I live in the country. I've been a victim of a home burglery.

It takes a minimum of 20 minutes for any LEO to get to my house.

If I'm faced with multiple criminals intent on coming into my house, should I be able to defend my grandchildren? We all know of LEO's that have fired multiple shots into criminals and not put them down.

Are my grandchildren worthy of saving?

It is all about the children...isn't it?

Really? the children?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I disagree with that logic; as it has no bounds stated.

Ie: execute all mental health patients. That would have stopped multiple shootings; and thus qualified under the "saved one child's life" logic. Worth it? NO!

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No amount of human suffering warrants the increase of government, as all negative outcomes exist BECAUSE of the state.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it were about saving children's lives, we would be dropping the national speed limit back down to 55mph. That would save more kids than any rifle could take. But we all know it has jack **** to do with saving children.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it were about saving children's lives, we would be dropping the national speed limit back down to 55mph. That would save more kids than any rifle could take. But we all know it has jack **** to do with saving children.

Don't even bring up the 55 MPH. I was in the Army then in the Carter years, when there was gas rationing, and it was finally all found out to be bogus.

The speed limit......I don't know. I'd have to see some credible stats to back up the 55mph thing.

I guess if we shut the interstate system down to 35 we would save even more? Its all about the children?

Latest posts

Top Bottom