if you need glock mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mark at summit gun said he is getting another 500 mags this coming week. Prices are on his website...good used leo trade in mags cheap. Glock oem. I just bought 4 glock 17 mags for shtf, tornado or whatever for my g26. Nothing like capacity in a lack of resources time.

*****Leo used mags, see the website for models...primarily G22,G17, G23 and G21.******

Eric67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got several G22 mags from him a few weeks ago and they were all in excellent shape, some you couldn't even tell if they had ever been used.

$10 bucks each

I've bought several times from Mark over the last couple of years and alway been happy:thumb:

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got several G22 mags from him a few weeks ago and they were all in excellent shape, some you couldn't even tell if they had ever been used.

$10 bucks each

I've bought several times from Mark over the last couple of years and alway been happy:thumb:

he emailed me a price for some g26 for $23.?.?.?:screwy:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
he emailed me a price for some g26 for $23.?.?.?:screwy:

has exactly to do with what mags are listed on his website...used law enforcement trade in mags. see the link in my post above.

if you want glock 26 mags, then check with cdnn or botach. cdnn shipping is cheaper and flat rate and sometimes rebated for some items.

Latest posts

Top Bottom