Ignore List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to hear other peoples opinions even if I do not agree with them.

I do too. I don't have anyone on ignore.

I agree with this....I don't have anyone on my list. I can think of one person that I should add.

I guess I'm over here hanging out with you fellas. I considered putting somebody on my ignore list a long, long time ago but I've noticed that the guys (or gals) who get on here and really show their behinds don't last long ... Besides every once in a while I decide to toy with them. I'll never understand why folks get on the interwebz and then get their feelers hurt ... It's JUST the internet ... goodness ... :)

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well who is it?????

HA! it's the internet, you're allowed to be semi-anonymous, with your IP being tracked and phone calls monitored, with a camera following your every move.

If I'm on someones ignore list, hopefully I made it there 'respectfully' and irritated the heck outta them.

IDK, you ignore someone bc of what they put in the classifieds? yes, the $75 bricks were absurd, but I haven't seen those few ppl post in any other sub-forum. Did I ignore him, nah...I just sent him multiple PM's saying he was the anti-christ. More than likely, you'll be banned first before you can hurt my feelings. :police2: BB said it best. IT IS THE INTERNET. (and I play keyboard for it)

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Only a few on my list and they are all from the classifieds. I like to hear other peoples opinions even if I do not agree with them.

Oh it wasn't about their opinion, I could care less. It's the constant random troll like posts that have nothing to do with the thread, that's worthy of zero information, usually becomes attacking if someone comments about it(which is why it gets put there, to ruffle feathers). And none of these posts have ever been directed at me, just gets old reading the same thing, knowing where it's headed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom