Illegal immigrants working in the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I blame the people who constantly whine about it or b*tch. Usually the same people who lack the mental competence to maintain anything above the title of chief crayon eater.

I like the people that whine and complain. At least they have an opinion. Others just prefer to sit in a darkened closet and pretend everything is A-OK.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every single American commits AT LEAST 3 felonies per day without even knowing it. When you live in a proto-police-state, there is no distinguishing between a criminal with selfish intent and an honest person seeking an honest living.

Eventually you have to stop drawing lines and realize that when it comes down to it the majority of illegal immigrants who come here to raise a family in a safe and prosperous place are on our side.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every single American commits AT LEAST 3 felonies per day without even knowing it. When you live in a proto-police-state, there is no distinguishing between a criminal with selfish intent and an honest person seeking an honest living.

Eventually you have to stop drawing lines and realize that when it comes down to it the majority of illegal immigrants who come here to raise a family in a safe and prosperous place are on our side.

upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_4_4f_Facebook_like_button.png

nighttrain

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to have a problem with it , now i just look at it as they do the jobs i will not do. I gave up on caring about illegal aliens. Not worth it energy nore the time. It will never change and only get worse, so embrace the present and up coming future.

Good Friday!!!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many OSA members would starve or fit into skinny jeans if they raided them all.

I dont understand why that it so bad. I would prefer that America get our waistlines in check as opposed to the the cost of fast food. Just think, the cost of illegal immigrant related spending would decrease as well as overall healthcare cost. I only go to a resturaunt about once or twice a month so it doesnt bother me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom