Illegals Trespassing In Community (San Diego)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the feds fail to act, Article I, Section 10, Clause 3, would appear to allow the several states, or any one of them, liberty to defend their borders, sovereignty, and general welfare. I would define their current situation as imminent danger.

Let the Feds sue. What can the Feds do, fine the state? Send in troops to take over the state? Do you think the Supreme Court would even try such a case? In the mean time, do what is necessary to protect your people, your sovereignty, your health, your prosperity, and your property. It is an invasion.

As a side note, Congress has the power to call forth the militia to repel invasions (Article I, Section 8, Clause 15.). I do believe Congress has dropped the ball on this debacle on our borders.

Woody
What are they going to do? Cut off the federal teet if they interfere with their plans.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are they going to do? Cut off the federal teet if they interfere with their plans.
That's what happens to most states. The feds can cut off funds to force the states to follow their mandates.
Texas is the only exception. They send more money to the feds than they receive. It would be a blessing to Tx if the feds decided to cut them off.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the feds fail to act, Article I, Section 10, Clause 3, would appear to allow the several states, or any one of them, liberty to defend their borders, sovereignty, and general welfare. I would define their current situation as imminent danger.

Let the Feds sue. What can the Feds do, fine the state? Send in troops to take over the state? Do you think the Supreme Court would even try such a case? In the mean time, do what is necessary to protect your people, your sovereignty, your health, your prosperity, and your property. It is an invasion.

As a side note, Congress has the power to call forth the militia to repel invasions (Article I, Section 8, Clause 15.). I do believe Congress has dropped the ball on this debacle on our borders.

Woody
Congress dropped the ball 37 years ago, and never bothered to touch it again. :(

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The insanity in liberal states, especially California, is almost unbelievable. I’m really starting to think the Democrat‘s ultimate agenda is to destroy the United States.
The communist party has effectively taken control of the Democrat party. And destroying America from within is still their goal.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They do that a lot.

Like you said, Texas would be "better off" without the money from the Feds. I believe all the states - at least the people in them - would be better off without that Fed money. Thing is, it comes from the people to begin with. Keep that money in the several states to begin with and cut off the Feds ability to skim of the top and distribute what is left to bribe the several states into following the Fed's desires, machinations, and agendas.

Not only that, a big chunk of what the Fed's use to bribe the several states and the people in them is borrowed money. We get deeper in debt as our reward for being sucklings.

Woody

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can voice you opinion on the next election.
It may be a bit late because the damage will have been done. All we have now is wait for the tax collector because you can believe that taxes are going to go up to pay for all the welfare. I don't mind paying for national security but to pay for something that was completely avoidable is foolish.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've long heard the phrase "we can't deport 'X-million' illegals," but if we just do them one at a time as we catch them, we could very well deport that many. We just need a government entity that has some guts to get it done.
There needs to be a deterrent to crossing the border illegally. Mexico used to send you to prison if you crossed their southern border illegally, but now they basically usher you to the northern border so you can cross into the US. Maybe Mexico would reconsider their decision making if we cut off their aid money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom