Illegals Trespassing In Community (San Diego)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_9393.jpeg

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think most folks on here are secretly in favor of more illegals coming over the border. We’ve had this discussion on here before. The consensus was without illegals who would mow our lawns, cook our food and build our houses? This unfettered illegal invasion taking place at our southern border will fundamentally change our country.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think most folks on here are secretly in favor of more illegals coming over the border. We’ve had this discussion on here before. The consensus was without illegals who would mow our lawns, cook our food and build our houses? This unfettered illegal invasion taking place at our southern border will fundamentally change our country.
I'd quibble on the "most folks on here", but there's definitely a contingent. I really don't get it because cheap labor comes with pretty high ancillary costs. I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze. :(

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need these people here LEGALLY and paying taxes to mow lawns, cook, clean houses, build houses, etc.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need these people here LEGALLY and paying taxes to mow lawns, cook, clean houses, build houses, etc.
There has to be some drawback to that model which I don't comprehend. If it were true, then why would Congress steadfastly refuse to address it for 37 years and counting? :(

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mow my own yard, me and the wife cook, our house was built in 1971....

I only need enough Mexicans to secure an enclave of awesome dining establishments.

I really believe we should give them an option to stay or go. If they stay they are required to displace a current welfare household and dispose of the entire group of occupants. This would reduce the strain on the taxpayers and ensure that the folk who stay are willing to work hard and that they have ambition.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

We already have plenty of people here to does those jobs. Our government has disincentivized them from working by offering never ending welfare benefits etc. And for getting these illegals to pay taxes that isn’t going to ever happen. The cash economy will continue to thrive and they’ll keep remitting money to Mexico.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd quibble on the "most folks on here", but there's definitely a contingent. I really don't get it because cheap labor comes with pretty high ancillary costs. I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze. :(
A large portion of these illegals will never work in the paycheck economy. There are no new taxpayers being created. That’s just how it works. The crew boss gets a check from contractor and a 1099. He then pays the crew in cash at a much, much lower rate than what a legal would get. The crew bosses pays taxes and makes bank on the multiple crews they have. Thinking this is going to change is just a fantasy.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A large portion of these illegals will never work in the paycheck economy. There are no new taxpayers being created. That’s just how it works. The crew boss gets a check from contractor and a 1099. He then pays the crew in cash at a much, much lower rate than what a legal would get. The crew bosses pays taxes and makes bank on the multiple crews they have. Thinking this is going to change is just a fantasy.
Wait until you hear about who pays the bill when Juan gets hurt at his cash-only job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom