Illegals Trespassing In Community (San Diego)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dam locust. I remember signs down by the border that had a family running and the mother dragging a kid like a purse behind her. It was for the illegal aliens crossing the highway. It blew me away and this reminds me of it.

Like this?

1703944751026.png

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dam locust. I remember signs down by the border that had a family running and the mother dragging a kid like a purse behind her. It was for the illegal aliens crossing the highway. It blew me away and this reminds me of it.
I remember the first time I saw that sign. It was many years ago on Interstate 5, near Chula Vista if my memory serves me correctly. I shook my head in disbelief that the problem with illegals was so bad we had to have signs warning motorists of them crossing the highway and that was LONG before we reached the insane numbers of illegals we are seeing today.

Last edited:

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, why are states and cities forced to deal with it, why are citizens having to deal with this. Why are we forced to pay for all of it, and what is going to be the breaking point?
You can voice you opinion on the next election.

Seems like anyone with any common sense would avoid voting democrat after the last few democrat turds that took office. Both have done nothing but attempt to ruin our country;

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember the first time I saw that sign. It was many years ago on Interstate 5, near Chula Vista if my memory serves me correctly. I shook my head in disbelief that the problem with illegals was so bad we had to have signs warning motorists of them crossing the highway and that was LONG before we reached the insane numbers of illegals we are seeing today.
I grew up next to the 805 in Chula Vista and remember seeing those signs. There was a berm between our backyard and the freeway and every once in a while at night there were be groups walking northbound on the berm. It was a little unnerving to say the least.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That probably is it. Haven’t seen one since 94 when I was stationed down in San Diego. I remember a ride along and a friend pointing the sign out. The highway was running along a shite looking border fence that was probably 12 foot high and looked like it was made out of barn sheet metal if I remember right. Remember, seeing a lot of the buildings on the other side of the fence due to the terrain the road was on going up and down and it was a ramshackle crap hole shack town on the other side.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Oh, that’s the name of a city I haven’t heard in a long. Chula Vista. Disbelief is also what I was thinking at the time.

You are correct, the numbers are insane. All the Democrats and the rhinos need to be held accountable.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It gets worse.

California to offer 700,000 illegal immigrants free healthcare as deficit soars and population shrinks​

California News

The insanity in liberal states, especially California, is almost unbelievable. I’m really starting to think the Democrat‘s ultimate agenda is to destroy the United States.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every time a state tries to enforce immgration law the federal cocksuckers step in and won't let them.

This is current:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/im...-texas-immigration-enforcement-law-rcna131551
When the feds fail to act, Article I, Section 10, Clause 3, would appear to allow the several states, or any one of them, liberty to defend their borders, sovereignty, and general welfare. I would define their current situation as imminent danger.

Let the Feds sue. What can the Feds do, fine the state? Send in troops to take over the state? Do you think the Supreme Court would even try such a case? In the mean time, do what is necessary to protect your people, your sovereignty, your health, your prosperity, and your property. It is an invasion.

As a side note, Congress has the power to call forth the militia to repel invasions (Article I, Section 8, Clause 15.). I do believe Congress has dropped the ball on this debacle on our borders.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom