I'm dead....oh never mind, I'm just gay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell, I thought I was dead once too 'til I found out it was just that I was in Nebraska.

Last edited by a moderator:

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily say "forced," but it can definitely be argued that homosexuals born in the 50's did experience more societal pressure to conform to gender norms than kids of more modern generations.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who forced him?

Society.

America's society generally hates gays because the majority believe it's a choice when it is not. Laws force gays to marry the opposite sex if they choose to get married. They force gays to live lives that conform to society's happy, healthy, heterosexual norm.

I'm not implying that somebody had a gun to his head, but my point that they're pressured shouldn't be this hard to see guys.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see how his gayness lead him to his decision to leave, but I also don't see how his gayness makes him more/less of a superdouche

sureNsteady

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy is just more proof that homosexuality is an extreme narcissistic personality disorder.

What a bigoted, narcissistic load of crap. This is what happens when sexuality is repressed due to society creating "norms", or because of persecution of people for their sexuality. If he was accepted as a gay person when he realized it at age 6 then he would have likely gone on to have boyfriends, and eventually [gasp] a gay marriage. His faux hetero life would not have been necessary because he would have been accepted in society for who he was. People need to exit the closet and so-called "normal" people need to get over the fact that one's sexual persuasion isn't a choice. Then these charades wouldn't be necessary.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a bigoted, narcissistic load of crap. This is what happens when sexuality is repressed due to society creating "norms", or because of persecution of people for their sexuality. If he was accepted as a gay person when he realized it at age 6 then he would have likely gone on to have boyfriends, and eventually [gasp] a gay marriage. His faux hetero life would not have been necessary because he would have been accepted in society for who he was. People need to exit the closet and so-called "normal" people need to get over the fact that one's sexual persuasion isn't a choice. Then these charades wouldn't be necessary.

So I suppose, that in my ignorant state of mind, and rejection of homosexuality as "normal", I am somewhat to blame for his actions.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So no one here thinks that this hasn't before to hetero people? You don't think some douchenugget ever abandoned his family, so he could run away with his tight-skirted, blouse-busting secretary?
C'mon this dude is just an ashole all the way around.
He could have divorced his wife and then paid alimony and still tried to maintain a relationship with his kids. Instead he was just a douchenugget about it.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So no one here thinks that this hasn't before to hetero people? You don't think some douchenugget ever abandoned his family, so he could run away with his tight-skirted, blouse-busting secretary?
C'mon this dude is just an ashole all the way around.
He could have divorced his wife and then paid alimony and still tried to maintain a relationship with his kids. Instead he was just a douchenugget about it.

He's a total douche for what he did, but at least in his scenario, it can be understood why he snapped. Nothing justifies what he did, but it's easier to understand the push behind the jump here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom