I'm getting a mouse gun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to carry about 2 o'clock, but I'm too skinny. When I sit down the barrel jams into my leg. 4 o'clock is the only way I can make IWB work. 95 percent of the time that position works just fine, but there are those situations when I'm around around a group of people and I'd just rather them not know I carry.

I thought about the Kel-tec, but I like the idea of being able to lock the slide back on the LCP and the Ruger felt like it was a little better made.

Honestly, I just think you haven't tried hard enough.
I can't think of hardly anyone who cannot carry a j-frame 2:00....there really isn't even enough barrel for it to jam into your leg :anyone:

zerotonothing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was out with an old friend the other night and got made at the end of the evening when we hugged. She felt the grip on my J-Frame and instantly asked if I was carrying a gun.

OK...since noone else has posted it, and I know I'm not the only one who has thought it.....

"Is that a J-Frame in your pants or are you happy to see me?!?!"

OK...fess up now.

Dakota10986

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a NAA .22 Mag mini revolver in my pocket in a leather pocket holster just for this reason. Most of the time I am carrying my G30 in my MTAC holster at about 5 o'clock but I ALWAYS carry my .22 Mag. There's nothing you can't conceal it in. I even carry it when I am walking around the house in just basketball shorts. Don't believe any of that crap that it can't do the job because it damn sure can and since it's so damn easy to conceal...it's definitely something to consider. I got it for just under $200 brand new at Outdoor America. If you want something that packs just a little more punch with roughly the same weight and size then give the Kel-Tec P-32 a try. Look at www.pocketholsters.com for your pocket holster...good products.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a NAA .22 Mag mini revolver in my pocket in a leather pocket holster just for this reason. Most of the time I am carrying my G30 in my MTAC holster at about 5 o'clock but I ALWAYS carry my .22 Mag. There's nothing you can't conceal it in. I even carry it when I am walking around the house in just basketball shorts. Don't believe any of that crap that it can't do the job because it damn sure can and since it's so damn easy to conceal...it's definitely something to consider. I got it for just under $200 brand new at Outdoor America. If you want something that packs just a little more punch with roughly the same weight and size then give the Kel-Tec P-32 a try. Look at www.pocketholsters.com for your pocket holster...good products.

You're looking at it wrong. Sure you could kill someone with a 22 short (if placed correctly), but how long is it going to take for them to lose enough blood or do enough damage to stop the threat? Maybe you can argue that it's better then nothing, but if you're going to carry anything under a .380, why not carry pepperspray or a tazer? The .380 is basically a 9mm short.

Like JP said, there are a thousand and one ways to carry an airweight J frame. 5 shots of .38 special JHPs will do 100x better job.

Sturgell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like JP said, there are a thousand and one ways to carry an airweight J frame. 5 shots of .38 special JHPs will do 100x better job.

...............................Bullet weight........ME
22WMR CCI Maxi-Mag 40..................213
380 Golden Saber™ 102................200
38spl Golden Saber™ 125 ................264

The 22 mag has enough energy and penetration to do the job. I will say that the kinetic energy on ammunition can be misleading and momentum is a better measurement for knockdown power. I don't carry any of those cartridges, I am a bit biased on a 357 loaded with 11 grains of HS-6 and your favorite 125 grain HP, which seems to get about 1600-1630 fps for 700ish lbs of KE. I can say though that the 22 WMR wouldn't be my first choice but it is hard to beat in power/size/weight.

V1K1NG0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out the desantis nemesis pocket holster. You can use this in your front pocket, back pocket, cargo pocket, jacket pocket or if you have overalls your chest pocket. It cost less than $20. I use mine all the time.

These are the tightest fitting shorts I have/wear. The outline can be seen a little bit but once my overshirt is on it just dissapears. What works for me might not work for you. If you dont like pocket holster then look at the clothes you are wearing and see if something can be adjusted.

Attachments

• Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 200

Latest posts

Top Bottom