I'm wearing my tinfoil today.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hfa68

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember the details, but I saw a news clip on FOX News website where at least a couple of the Democrat's "witnesses" are "revising" remarks that they had made earlier.
One of the two that testified yesterday afternoon had "recalled" some stuff. But I do believe that those two were witnesses called by the Republican party. Haven't had a chance to see the 2 that testified tonight. That work thing got in the way.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the two that testified yesterday afternoon had "recalled" some stuff. But I do believe that those two were witnesses called by the Republican party. Haven't had a chance to see the 2 that testified tonight. That work thing got in the way.
It is my understanding that all the witnesses to testify this far are either "democrats witnesses" or were agreed to be subpoenaed by both sides. Schiff is refusing to subpoena any witnesses that are wanted by just the republicans. Schiff tried a lil play on words this evening in his opener but Jordan corrected him when he got the chance.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just one witness has changed (uh... clarified) his story and he's testifying right now.

E.U. Ambassador Sondland, who contributed one million dollars to the Trump Inaugural, is testifying right now.
Sondland has had his life and the life of his family threatened by liberals. He is being excoriated by those in his chosen profession with his future in that profession in serious doubt. His testimony will be to save his job and his family's safety. No pressure there right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom