In here, we will talk about things we've seen that have no logical explanation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I can actually say, that I've never had a paranormal experience that I'm aware of.
I don't deny anybody else theirs, as I understand some people are more prone to experiencing these type of events.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard this from some of my Cheyenne/Arapaho friends. If you have an owl on your roof three nights in a row, someone is going to die.

Yes, the owl hooting is a common thing. I have heard that story all my life. If you have ever run into a big owl, it's definitely a strange thing. I had a baby owl for a couple of weeks when i was a kid, until my grampa gave it to the DWC biologists.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once in high school I was playing with a Ouija board with my gf. Apparently me and the ghost (or spirit or whatever) didn't get along. When I drove home, I heard this clanging noise the whole way home so I drove like 45 the whole way. No noise when I drove to her house. Anyhow, I check it out the next day and I only had 2 lugnuts still on the studs and the sound was the other 3 lugnuts rattling inside the center cap of the wheels. The center cap hadn't been off. Freaked me out and I haven't touched a Ouija board since.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once in high school I was playing with a Ouija board with my gf. Apparently me and the ghost (or spirit or whatever) didn't get along. When I drove home, I heard this clanging noise the whole way home so I drove like 45 the whole way. No noise when I drove to her house. Anyhow, I check it out the next day and I only had 2 lugnuts still on the studs and the sound was the other 3 lugnuts rattling inside the center cap of the wheels. The center cap hadn't been off. Freaked me out and I haven't touched a Ouija board since.

My buddy and I were 18, and riding our motorcycles every were, at all hours of the day and night. We went to a party at his big sister/brother in law's house. As it got late, they put in this movie about a Quija board. Every body got the willies, then they broke out a Quija board, and we had fun messing with it. Every one was asking questions about the future and past to a spirit named "Guy" that we contacted.

We were young and gullable, and to stupid to even think that the whole thing was rigged (Karen and another girl always had one of their hands on it), so we asked it if we were gonna get pulled over, or wreck our motorcycles in the next 24 ours. The spirit gave us an "all clear" on every thing we asked it, so we excused ourselves and spent the next 24 hours riding like daredevils all around town.

Man I wish I could still stay up that late. What a night! Oh to be 18 again. ****. Now I'm just depressed.

OKC_Jim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work for the railroad. One cold, calm night a few years ago, I was walking a cut of cars in the yard. I distinctly heard the sound of footsteps in the ballast on the other side of the cars. Thinking that somebody was messing with me, I knelt down and shined my lantern under the cars expecting to see somebody. There was nobody there. I turned and began walking again. A few seconds later, I heard the footsteps again. This time I figured I was hearing the echo of my own footsteps and spooking myself. I abruptly stopped and the sound of the footsteps continued to take a few more steps. I'm typically not the type of person to spook easily just because it is dark, but I started to get a little weirded out. I picked up the pace a little as I headed toward the end of the track. Then I distinctly heard the noise a crossover platform on the end of a car makes as a person steps on it. Expecting to see who was messing with me, I shined my lantern toward the gap between the cars from which I had heard the noise, but nobody was there. I turned and continued walking. A few seconds later I felt somebody tug three times on the elbow of my jacket. When I turned, there was nobody there.

Until about a month ago, I passed this off as one of those weird memories that you seldom think about then one of the guys I work with asked in passing if we had heard about a friend of ours named Gary seeing a ghost the night before. The guy laughed it off but he mentioned that Gary was pretty freaked out after it happened. Later that day I spoke with Gary. He said he heard somebody walking up behind him. Every time he turned around there was nobody there. He said each time he would start walking he could hear the footsteps getting closer, but each time he would turn around there was nobody there. The last time he stopped to listen to the footsteps somebody tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned, there was nobody there.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I'm an atheist I don't believe in ghosts but I also don't think that when we die that is the end.
WHen I was about 7 years old my dad was stationed at Fallon NV witht he Air Force. One weeknd we had made a trip into Reno and on the way home I remember asking about a relative we had visited and described his house. Dad said that was my Great Grandpa that I was named after.
With in a few minutes of us getting back to our house dad got a phone call from home to tell him that great grandpa had died earlier that day.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i work for the railroad. One cold, calm night a few years ago, i was walking a cut of cars in the yard. I distinctly heard the sound of footsteps in the ballast on the other side of the cars. Thinking that somebody was messing with me, i knelt down and shined my lantern under the cars expecting to see somebody. There was nobody there. I turned and began walking again. A few seconds later, i heard the footsteps again. This time i figured i was hearing the echo of my own footsteps and spooking myself. I abruptly stopped and the sound of the footsteps continued to take a few more steps. I'm typically not the type of person to spook easily just because it is dark, but i started to get a little weirded out. I picked up the pace a little as i headed toward the end of the track. Then i distinctly heard the noise a crossover platform on the end of a car makes as a person steps on it. Expecting to see who was messing with me, i shined my lantern toward the gap between the cars from which i had heard the noise, but nobody was there. I turned and continued walking. A few seconds later i felt somebody tug three times on the elbow of my jacket. When i turned, there was nobody there.

Until about a month ago, i passed this off as one of those weird memories that you seldom think about then one of the guys i work with asked in passing if we had heard about a friend of ours named gary seeing a ghost the night before. The guy laughed it off but he mentioned that gary was pretty freaked out after it happened. Later that day i spoke with gary. He said he heard somebody walking up behind him. Every time he turned around there was nobody there. He said each time he would start walking he could hear the footsteps getting closer, but each time he would turn around there was nobody there. The last time he stopped to listen to the footsteps somebody tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned, there was nobody there.

heee-beee geee-beees!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom