In Home Video Monitoring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, side to side is around 250 degrees and up and down is about 75 degrees, the audio isn't that great but the video is great. These are not battery powered, they require a plug which is only about 4-5'

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, side to side is around 250 degrees and up and down is about 75 degrees, the audio isn't that great but the video is great. These are not battery powered, they require a plug which is only about 4-5'

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device.
kool. And I can have more than one and switch between them to monitor?

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use iSmart alarm. Wireless detectors on all doors plus motion detector. If the alarm goes off, the camera(s) will activate if motion is detected. Easy setup and use from a smartphone. Can monitor and control from your smartphone. Works through your home wifi so it is as secure as your home wifi system. It is not monitored so no annual fee. If the alarm is tripped you get an automatic recorded call on your cell phone plus a message.
https://www.ismartalarm.com/

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. That iSmartAlarm seems similar to the SimplySafe system, but I don't recall seeing the camera option for the SS system.
How is the Tenvis camera for outside use, like mounted under an overhang? I'm guessing you could just rotate the eye if it were to mount upside down under an eve?

Latest posts

Top Bottom