In light of Colorado shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why dont everyone on this board, go watch a movie tonight, and pack your .45

Exercise your sheep dog rights, and enjoy the movie.

I cant believe not one CCW was in that theatre, or if there were, failed to produce their weapon, not saying if I would or would not have at all.

Just saying.

There could have been some serious collateral damage if a CCW opened fire, however they might have been able to take him down. I dunno.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
To copy cat this dude, you'd need to put in a lot of work, or at least the apartment portion. Holy smokes he had that place rigged! Anyone hear how he got in the movie building in the first place?

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cant believe not one CCW was in that theatre, or if there were, failed to produce their weapon, not saying if I would or would not have at all.

Not sure. Most news sources are saying the guy was COVERED in bullet resistant gear. I do, however, agree with you. Not one of those people in COLORADO were CCWers? It's hard to say what any of us would do in that situation. Gas canisters (or "incendiary devices...media seems to be scrambling to get the real story...), massive confusion and panic.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
reddog1 said:
I cant believe not one CCW was in that theatre, or if there were, failed to produce their weapon
Because CCW in that city is illegal, according to multiple reports I've read

okiecgc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just saw the movie with my wife. Did see LEO in the theater when we were leaving. I guess Tulsa has stepped up because of this horrific incident.

Latest posts

Top Bottom