Halloween idea.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait for Halloween this year. The wifey and I scored two white lab coats for our dungeon/laboratory scene.

The below, was my preview before the big reveal last year. Just to keep them guessing.

halloween 2022 skeletons urinal.jpg

board n chains.jpg

The shackles are for the kids to wear and their parents to take videos and pictures. The kids have so much fun they have often forgotten about the candy.

The electrical box above I can control remotely and it sparks and hums and wiggles the wires.

dungeon and UFO lights daytime.jpg

These skeletons have a fire pit and a rotisserie roasting some pumpkins.
halloween sleletons fire pit.JPG

I'm planning on expanding this theme with background props and better walls. The wind is my enemy during that week as has been demonstrated several times.

My UFO was being ripped to shreds and I was attempting to rescue it from the 50 MPH winds. I raised it up out of its mount and it almost took me into space.

2021 Halloween UFO repaired 2.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couple months is Halloween and one of my sisters shared this on FB giving me an idea. Now I have to buy a skeleton and a tub when I get rich instead of just good looking. Rig a red light under the water and make it look like a hot tub. If I can find something to make it bubble and put the red light would be even better.

View attachment 407201

Why not just sit on your lawnmower? You easily scare small kids with that mug you sport!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why not just sit on your lawnmower? You easily scare small kids with that mug you sport!
I thought about finding a top hat and cape, buying one of those skeleton dogs and putting it on a leash. Sitting on the front porch swing behind the hedge and scaring them.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend parked an old lawn tractor out front his house with a fake guy in overalls and straw hat for couple weeks before the kids came by. Had it lit up as well. So on Halloween he took the place of the dummy in the same overalls and straw hat. Scared more adults coming by as he did kids!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about finding a top hat and cape, buying one of those skeleton dogs and putting it on a leash. Sitting on the front porch swing behind the hedge and scaring them.

They have a full-sized alligator at JoAnn's Fabrics. Stick a velvet collar and leash on that baby!! (You could rig up some kinda gadget so it would open and shut it's mouth too! With a nice loudspeaker and some alligator noises you'd be set!!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have a full-sized alligator at JoAnn's Fabrics. Stick a velvet collar and leash on that baby!! (You could rig up some kinda gadget so it would open and shut it's mouth too! With a nice loudspeaker and some alligator noises you'd be set!!
Twelve volt battery and a windshield wiper motor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom