In OK? Really?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, why are you defending a pedophile?
He was found innocent of the charges against him but you're still calling him a pedophile. Seems more semantics to me. Defending innocent man? Yes. Defending pedophile? No. Unless you have proof he's an actual pedophile and can prove it in court of law (I'm guessing you'd share some of your stuff with him).

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only person in the state that remembers when drag queens were simply gay dudes that crossdressed, or did that never happen?

Oh I do. And to be honest, I had a problem with it even back then. But then I'm ugly enough I didn't want the competition. 🤷 (Just trying to lighten up a REALLY contentious thread ... 😬😬

But it did bug me back then -- mostly because I had an uncle. He cross-dressed ... And he molested all the female children in our family ... Of course, he wasn't the only adult mistreating the kids. Apparently child abuse runs in my genetics. A big part of the reason I didn't want kids and when I had them wouldn't let them stay with any relatives until they were older -- like teenagers -- though looking back even THAT was a mistake.

I'm "uncomfortable" with this guy -- or anyone like him -- being anywhere around kids. To be honest, it's so hard to know anymore, if I had kids they'd be home schooled. No WAY would any of my kids be in the public school system today. It is FUBARED big time.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was found innocent of the charges against him but you're still calling him a pedophile. Seems more semantics to me. Defending innocent man? Yes. Defending pedophile? No. Unless you have proof he's an actual pedophile and can prove it in court of law (I'm guessing you'd share some of your stuff with him).
He dresses in drag and teaches kids. That’s all the evidence we need in 2023 to prove a man is a pedophile.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I do. And to be honest, I had a problem with it even back then. But then I'm ugly enough I didn't want the competition. 🤷 (Just trying to lighten up a REALLY contentious thread ... 😬😬

But it did bug me back then -- mostly because I had an uncle. He cross-dressed ... And he molested all the female children in our family ... Of course, he wasn't the only adult mistreating the kids. Apparently child abuse runs in my genetics. A big part of the reason I didn't want kids and when I had them wouldn't let them stay with any relatives until they were older -- like teenagers -- though looking back even THAT was a mistake.

I'm "uncomfortable" with this guy -- or anyone like him -- being anywhere around kids. To be honest, it's so hard to know anymore, if I had kids they'd be home schooled. No WAY would any of my kids be in the public school system today. It is FUBARED big time.
Well said

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only person in the state that remembers when drag queens were simply gay dudes that crossdressed, or did that never happen?
What many don't know, do not believe, or refuse to accept is that 'Drag-Queen Shows' use to be part of what was known as Vaudeville' which were stage-shows common in the late 19th and early 20th Century. Many of your parents, and most certainly your grandparents, would have paid to go to 'Vaudeville' stage-shows and sit through the included 'Drag-Queen' skits and stand-up comedy. I think that back then 'Drag-Queens' (cross-dressers) and pedophiles were two completely different things. People applauded 'Drag-Queens' and hung pedophiles.
Many entertainers worked in 'Vaudeville' including Red Skelton, Bob Hope, Micky Rooney, the Marx brothers, Betty White, Dean Martin, George Burns, Buster Keaton, and many, many more.
Not defending the current crop of 'Drag-Queens', just saying that they WERE a part of Americana (the history of America) back in the day.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What many don't know, do not believe, or refuse to accept is that 'Drag-Queesn Shows' use to be part of what was known as Vaudeville' which were stage-shows common in the late 19th and early 20th Century. Many of your parents, and most certainly your grandparents, would have paid to go to 'Vaudeville' stage-shows and sat through the included 'Drag-Queen' skits and stand-up comedy.
Many entertainers worked in 'Vaudeville' including Red Skelton, Bob Hope, Micky Rooney, the Marx brothers, Betty White, Dean Martin, George Burns, and many, many more.

Who doesn't know that?? I mean I know I'm OLD and all but I thought that was common knowledge. 🤔🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom