Incredibly Hot Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just registered a "Heat Index" of 128° on my weather station. I got 123° yesterday and didn't think it could get much higher. It's actually hard to breathe outside right now. This is the hottest I've seen since I've been in Oklahoma.

Temp was 95° and RH was 75%.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been mowing, weed eating and cutting up limbs from the last storm. I believe your weather station is a few degrees short from the temp out here in western, Oklahoma. Can't even look down and backup without cleaning my glasses from the sweat dripping off me.

The hottest temp I've seen since I've been in OK was 115° when I lived in Olustee. But the humidity was probably in the 40% range. It was generally much drier out there than it is here near Ada. This is only my second year here but last summer didn't seem to be nearly this humid...and I KNOW there wasn't this much rain.
I put up a shade cloth over the outdoor area of the goat pen yesterday because the goats don't get any shade outside for part of the day. I did it around 11am and when I came in I could damn near wring out my t-shirt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom