Insomniacs! Assemble!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not ever remember being able to sleep well. And now tomorrow night I start a 10P to 7A shift for six weeks. That ought to be fun for my internal clock.

Of course this something akin to good news. This means I now have a job. At least for the next six weeks...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not ever remember being able to sleep well. And now tomorrow night I start a 10P to 7A shift for six weeks. That ought to be fun for my internal clock.

Of course this something akin to good news. This means I now have a job. At least for the next six weeks...

Yeah on the job!! And this makes two nights in a row for me getting up at 3 ... danggit ... I see a trend starting up ... gah!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that it is time to get up and around I'm so sleepy I can't stand it ... GAH!!

Been down this road a few times now ... it's not any more fun this time than it was the last ... I'm thinking I'm not gonna fight it this time. Thankfully, I have that luxury now ... (thank you GC)

Latest posts

Top Bottom