Insomniacs! Assemble!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again.

We need to get you guys hired on as air traffic controllers.
The ones we have keep falling asleep on the job. LOL

Here's what I do when I can't sleep: Tune the TV to CSPAN2.
They have BookTV on late at night where they interview book authors.
Lots of monotonous dialogue that is guaranteed to make you doze right off.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone else have an insomniac song? A few years ago, I had it pretty bad and changed everything about my bedroom. My pillow, covers, decorations, everything in my room changed to encourage comfort and sleep.

I noticed that every night I had the same song or two in my head. Of course it was a song I didn't like or know much of the words to so the same line would repeat over and over. It happened a few time recently and I guess my new inso song is "When I die young" by The Band Perry. Pretty song, but not when it's the same line for 5 hours!

I HATE it when that happens ...

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sleep problems suck! My wife was a long-term insomniac (think fight club) and Ambien wouldn't put a dent in it. Trazadone made her doze off and then have nightmares. (known side effect)
Finally after I did some reading online, I asked her Dr about Seroquel. She has slept well for the last 5 yrs she's been on it.
I'm not sure about you young guys, but for the over 40 guys: Read up on Melatonin. It's not just for sleep, btw...

Latest posts

Top Bottom