Insomniacs! Assemble!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made it to sleep around 4:45 only to be awoken a little before 6 for my volunteer job. Turned out to be a malfunctioning hard wired smoke detector. When one goes bad they all sound off.

The police never found the guy snooping around. Nor did I have any other problems last night.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man ... I feel for you guys ... It hasn't been that long ago I was the only one here all night, every night. Sucked a BIG ONE!!

Buddy ... I swear I thought your post read "coke and a pain pill" ... I was gonna ask for an invite! ;)

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife tricks me in to going to bed every night. I can get to sleep. It's waking up between 3:30 and 6:30, and not being able to get back to sleep that I have a problem with. If it's after 5:30, I just get up so she can sleep, and make the coffee, which I am drinking now. I'm a lot better than I was, now that they fixed my neck. I was up all the time then. Maybe I'll get something else fixed, so I can sleep longer????

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I should have logged on last night, looks like everyone else was up too.
I forgot to take a med, side effects are toss and turn all night.
Finally figured it out around 4, took the pill and slept for 2 hours before getting up.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone else have an insomniac song? A few years ago, I had it pretty bad and changed everything about my bedroom. My pillow, covers, decorations, everything in my room changed to encourage comfort and sleep.

I noticed that every night I had the same song or two in my head. Of course it was a song I didn't like or know much of the words to so the same line would repeat over and over. It happened a few time recently and I guess my new inso song is "When I die young" by The Band Perry. Pretty song, but not when it's the same line for 5 hours!

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've taken Xanax for insomnia for many years, but over the couple of years I haven't needed it....less and less until I ultimately quit taking it altogether.
Now that I have no tolerance to the tranquilizer it kicks my butt too bad to take....and I still don't get enough sleep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom