You are

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What you eat. The buzz I'm seeing is that ingredients are changing in foods and they are being allowed to do so without changing the label. Cricket flour has made an appearance. GMOs are more and more prevalent. So if you're feeling sluggish, bloated, irregular or just different or bad you might give thought to the diet your eating. While ramen noodles are cheap and come in a microwaveable dish it's not good fuel for your engine and drivetrain. Eat well and live well.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn’t agree more. Been following a couple of YouTube docs, Berg and Gundry. Really helpful guidance to lose weight, lower A1C, try avoiding diabetes.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What you eat. The buzz I'm seeing is that ingredients are changing in foods and they are being allowed to do so without changing the label. Cricket flour has made an appearance. GMOs are more and more prevalent. So if you're feeling sluggish, bloated, irregular or just different or bad you might give thought to the diet your eating. While ramen noodles are cheap and come in a microwaveable dish it's not good fuel for your engine and drivetrain. Eat well and live well.
Changing the ingredients and not changing the label should be illegal. People with food allergies could die from this.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people will figure out that they are allergic to cricket guts. California will put a label on everything soon…
Cricket “flour“ is pretty good, I’m shocked I like it. Has a nutty taste. Does probably cause cancer in CA

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom