Insomniacs! Assemble!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was laying in bed about an hour ago when my dog started barking. (outdoor black lab 7 years of age) He doesnt bark at night unless something is truelly provoking him. Neighbors dog however is just under a year old and will bark at a styrofoam cup blowing around. When I heard my dog barking I deemed a look was necessary. So I grabbed a handgun and looked out my bedroom window just in time to see a guys face looking back at me. (one of the only times I have had all the new public building lightening across the street assist me) I was startled but the way he about tripped over his own feet I think he was too. I called the police as I watched him run off from a different window. The guy had no business in my backyard. According to the police they have been getting calls for awhile of somebody knocking on doors and running off. Just wish the police would sit in the neighborhood with the car parked and not running and watch for suspicious behavior. I noticed the suspicious person scamper toward a hiding place when a car was driving by.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Ramen noodles. I like the Chicken/Picante best. 2-3 times a week for breakfast.

I hope you're okay oklahomabassin.

Been up since midnight watching old movies.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Allergies causing an incessant cough with sore throat then the dog needed to pee and took off after a possum...I was not meant to get a solid 6-7 hours.

Oklahomabassin, your story sounds like one of my bad dreams...

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I work nights so I'm up this late very night, work is from 8pm to 5am so since I'm off tonight I'm lurking around here, although I can't lie I stop in when I'm at work too.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm back to sleeping around 15hrs a week on a regular basis.
No big deal tho', I mean sometimes I'm dangerously psychotic, sometimes I'm not....

Er....I'm starting to believe the ever mounting pile of speeding violations are a result of trying to play "catch up"....perhaps.
Either that or because lack of sleep has been making me forget to wear one of my 'get out of ticket free' shirts.
:scratch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom