Interested in an OSA Community Service Project?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would You be Interested in such an OSA Group Project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a number of opportunities in the OKC Metro Area that lend themselves to group volunteer efforts. An example is Habitat for Humanity's Critical Repair Program, where a group of people from a business or organization come together, generally on a Saturday, and provide the manpower to do critically needed repairs to homes. Another that comes to mind is a program such as the Save Moore Program, where people meet at a designated location and then get assigned an address to clean up debris and so on following a tornado. Other similar opportunities are also out there; I'm sure there would be no shortage of worthy projects that could use a little "sweatwork" from a group of "willing to help people".

The Question Is:

"Would you be interested in participating in an OSA Group Community Service Project like this on an upcoming Saturday?"

Additionally, Please submit your ideas for an OSA Group Project to me by PM by the close of day on Monday, April 22.

Perhaps you are aware of an elderly person, or a family that needs some repairs done, or your Church has a similar project in motion, or any other worthy effort you feel suitable for us to do as a group. I'll sort, make calls, do some checking, and so on based on what I get in terms of ideas or projects. I sincerely believe that we could make an impact and help others. It's also a chance to demonstrate that we as gun owners, gun carrying shooters, hunters, and collectors are what we promote ourselves as - good citizens. Thanks for your consideration.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see so far that "Depends on the Project" is in the lead vote-wise. So, for you that voted or might vote that way, would you like to submit an idea for a worthy project that you would be wiling to support?

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I voted that way only because my physical abilities are very limited nowadays. I'd be glad to help, but manual labor is pretty much out of the question anymore. Doc even told me to quit bagging my grass clippings.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in the same boat for a lot of things. My shoulder was better after I had surgery but still had to be careful. When I found my wife I didn't even think about careful and I tore something again. That really limits what I can do for an extended period of time. I know a lot of times multiple things are available on a project though so most likely I would be willing to join in and help do something. And the bed of my pickup still works so to use it a little to help out is no problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom