Interested in an OSA Community Service Project?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would You be Interested in such an OSA Group Project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<Will work for food and drinks... Not a beer person but I am sure something can be figured out.

But seriously if you need help with a fence sometime I think helping each other is a worthy cause as well. Never know when someone else may need the help returned. That is why I often offer to help people with projects. IMHO it may be worth a thread like the pay it forward thread, if someone is doing a project they can list what and when so others who want to help out can head over.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<Will work for food and drinks... Not a beer person but I am sure something can be figured out.

But seriously if you need help with a fence sometime I think helping each other is a worthy cause as well. Never know when someone else may need the help returned. That is why I often offer to help people with projects. IMHO it may be worth a thread like the pay it forward thread, if someone is doing a project they can list what and when so others who want to help out can head over.
Well lucky the builder put up a fence in the rear for the house behind me and also for the house on the west side so I only have one side to build and its like 40' long is all. I can and used to do this all myself but after my surgery I just don't have the ability to lift much (Dr. said nothing over 20 lbs) and I think a post hole digger full of dirt is pushing the limit and I know bags of concrete mix is way too much. I've been contemplating paying someone to build it, but...

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could use some help myself, ( actually I'm beyond help But,) fencing, building chicken tractors, a green house and who knows what else, Lots to do..

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks my friend. Perhaps we could employ you in a supervisory mode? We might even be able to come up with a clipboard and a whistle for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom