Interested in an OSA Community Service Project?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would You be Interested in such an OSA Group Project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at H&H this morning, and as I was leaving I noticed the parking lot and area around Night Trips could use some cleaning. We could adopt that area, and pick up.... oh never mind.

I suspect that I'd have a pair of broken legs if I only did as much as stand in the parking lot there.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would suggest that we get a single project that is a one day thing before committing to adopt a street.

The first time or two there will be enough people before long it will be one or two people doing it all by themselves unless we get a dedicated group who are sure to show up.

Exactly. Adopt-a-Street requires a Two Year Commitment to clean up your street a minimum of 4 times per year. And SOMEONE has to be the "Liaison", (the fall guy), who could possibly be out there there doing the "group" project with maybe one or two others or even by himself. I don't have enough faith in it to take this on...but if someone wants to volunteer to be the OSA Liaison, I'll help you set it up. Seriously.

Latest posts

Top Bottom