Interesting Ron Paul video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That was a very interesting video. If he could get over wanting to abandon Israel and his nutty "head-in-the sand" reasoning on Iran I'd be on board 100% with him. Because he pretty much nails everything else.

Screw Israel. That the US supports them based on a superstitious book and a few passages claiming blessings on those who bless them is absurb.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Paul wins I'd say there will be at least 1 assassination attempt. People thought this about Obama because of race, but Paul effects something much larger, government policy. Take JFK for example, (conspiracy theory)he was assasinated because of the direction his political ideas had taken. LBJ changed a some of JFK's policies back to the way they were before JFK took office. But like somone said earlier, assassination is always a possibility for someone in that position

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only reason, Ron Paul is unelectable, is because the MSM is pounding it into your medicated heads.

Whats wrong with being on the Ron Paul bandwagon? He's the only guy who votes what he says.

Dosent matter if you "wouldn't vote for him anyway"

You vote means squat, its all rigged.

Makes me sick to my stomach

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think it’s a lot more than just that. The fact that AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in D.C. speaks volumes.

And where does the money come from? Two donors to the tune of $48 million and $13 million respectively.

http://original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2011/08/09/does-aipac-have-only-two-major-donors/

My point being is that the likes of Pat Robertson under the guise of the Christian cult using a book of myths, fables and superstitions has persuaded rational human beings into believing that if the US supports Israel, the US will be blessed by the Christian god.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The only reason, Ron Paul is unelectable, is because the MSM is pounding it into your medicated heads.

Whats wrong with being on the Ron Paul bandwagon? He's the only guy who votes what he says.

Dosent matter if you "wouldn't vote for him anyway"

You vote means squat, its all rigged.

Makes me sick to my stomach

But people get to choose their master. That's what counts. :)

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And where does the money come from? Two donors to the tune of $48 million and $13 million respectively.

http://original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2011/08/09/does-aipac-have-only-two-major-donors/

My point being is that the likes of Pat Robertson under the guise of the Christian cult using a book of myths, fables and superstitions has persuaded rational human beings into believing that if the US supports Israel, the US will be blessed by the Christian god.

I understand your point, and it’s not just Pat Robertson. I know many, many fundamentalist Christians who feel that way, too.

My point is that AIPAC is just part of it (and who might those two donors be?). With D.C. completely corrupt with lobbyists, from energy to drug companies (which we know have a lot of pull), having a lobby group that ranks as the most powerful, one that pushes the agenda of another country should wake people up. It doesn’t. Combining others in high appointed positions with a healthy population possessing a strong ideology, sympathy, and solidarity for a nation that is really no friend of ours, is an invitation to disaster. We are being steered into another war in the interests of others. Only this time I fear the stakes are much, much higer.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
t.qkme.me_35oyc1.jpg

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I understand your point, and it’s not just Pat Robertson. I know many, many fundamentalist Christians who feel that way, too.

My point is that AIPAC is just part of it (and who might those two donors be?). With D.C. completely corrupt with lobbyists, from energy to drug companies (which we know have a lot of pull), having a lobby group that ranks as the most powerful, one that pushes the agenda of another country should wake people up. It doesn’t. Combining others in high appointed positions with a healthy population possessing a strong ideology, sympathy, and solidarity for a nation that is really no friend of ours, is an invitation to disaster. We are being steered into another war in the interests of others. Only this time I fear the stakes are much, much higer.

Israel is the 51st and favored state of the US based upon a myth in a worthless book. London decided how things would be decades ago having probably never gotten over losing the colonies. Payback?

Latest posts

Top Bottom