Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dysart

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey folks, name's Tyler. Live down in southwest Oklahoma. Been a member since June, wana start gettin active and meeting people. Have a big interest in guns and this looks like a good place to be. My main interest is 1911's but I have a love for most all firearms. Wanting to get into the cowboy action shooting on horses. I got the gear and the horses so I figure why not. Anyone know of contests around the state or any kind of workshops I'de love to know bout'em. Thanks

keensaber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am new here as well. I have been reading many forums and ads but have not posted until now. This seems like a pretty cool site. I am looking forward to meeting fellow shooters here and discussing different gun questions.
keensaber

JMP308

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
my screen name is JMP308 for some reason I cant post or respond to items for sale ,seems there is no way to contact anyone to ask what iI have done wrong?????????????????????

mac6.5-06

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Live in Ardmore, OK 1 mile off of I-35. I hunt and fish some. Retired medically. I spent 13yrs. in service and drove a truck after that. I like to build guns out of old mausers. I do a little carving on the side to. I just found this place.

keppler

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin all. Just wanted to say hello and a little about myself. I live in Sallisaw and have most of my life. Went to school here and except for a tour in the Army back in the early 80's and moving to Colorado for a few years, I figure this is where I'll stay.
Been shooting since I was big enough to drag a bb gun along behind me and still do... no not the bb gun and nowadays I can actually carry one. Recently started reloading and find it enjoyable in itself and also like to put together different recipes to try. That's where I'm headed today in fact.
I work shift work at a small plant so have a strange schedule. Like the work but the longer in the tooth I get the less I like working nights.
My wife and I both have children, mine live here while some of her's live in Indiana. I think it's 5 grand kids now..all boys... how cool is that? She likes to shoot and even had her reloading 9mm yesterday.
That's about it in a nutshell. Enjoy reading all the post and hope to maybe add a few myself.

leftfield

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all, lurker here who decided to step on in the light :) Born and raised in the OKC area, self-employed computer tech for ~10 years. I have enjoyed reading through the tons of info recorded here. TTFN I'll see you around the other posts.

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My name is Slack and I am an addict, I haven't bought a gun in 10 days... Oh wait wrong forum.

I am actually very new to shooting even though I am older than 30 and younger than 50 ;-) A friend of mine wanted to take his son shooting, so I borrowed mom's shotgun, and got the S&W .38sp I inherited from my dad out of the closet and headed to H&H in July. Since then I have been at the range at least twice a week and have purchased more than 1 and less than 10 firearms.

I am now confessing my sins of buying from the classified section without enough posts, but I am trying to make up for it now.

Googling "guns for sale Oklahoma" is what got me here, so it seems so cruel to require me to make so many posts to properly participate. Especially since I am a confirmed lurker. I don't like participating in the discussion unless I have something useful to add.

Check out my post in the 2nd amendment forum. I am hoping it sparks some discussion.

Also if anyone has some land for shooting near Choctaw, let me know!

Glad to be here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom