Intruders 0 - Homeowner's Son 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Be polite, be professional, have a plan to kill everyone you meet. :lookaroun
That my friend is motivational speaking at it's finest. Actually had a Platoon Sergeant tell my guys that before a mission overseas once, I had to duck behind the hummer to keep from being seen cracking up. It was so true though, saved our butt that day and many others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That my friend is motivational speaking at it's finest. Actually had a Platoon Sergeant tell my guys that before a mission overseas once, I had to duck behind the hummer to keep from being seen cracking up. It was so true though, saved our butt that day and many others.

Was that originally attributed to Gen. Mattis, or did he requote it from someone else?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://bearingarms.com/mike-m/2017...urce=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl
Oklahoma: Self Defense And The Castle Doctrine
Posted at 7:57 pm on April 4, 2017 by Mike McDaniel

..."Therefore, in Oklahoma, and most other states, the law presumes someone that has broken into one’s home, or anywhere else they have a right to be, intended to commit a violent crime, a “forcible felony.” A resident need not spend ten minutes inquiring of the felons their intentions, or waiting for them to draw weapons and charge them over some set distance before acting. They are not required to wait for criminals to make a first shot before responding. Nor, as long as they acted within the law, may the resident be civilly sued for protecting their lives and the lives of the families."...

ultimatesooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
actually the grandpa is a worthless POS who tried to cover up the dead little ****ers older brother committing a home invasion to steal some pain meds that resulted in a mysterious death 4 years ago and then the older brother came back and set the house on fire the very next night. local cops never pinned the mysterious death on the little bastard but he was convicted of the arson and has never paid a dime of restitution and has current warrants out for his arrest.

Source - the dead guy was my relative

Latest posts

Top Bottom