Invisible Children/Kony 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Kony was muslim instead of "christian" then this story would get no traction whatsoever, in fact the only reason that it is popular is because it is about "evil christians". Hell, we can't even state the FACT that we are at war with islamic extremists all around the world right now.

I don't see anyone creating or following a movement to rid Africa of the people that follow twisted "muslim" faith, which amounts to butchering their own people like this Kony water pouch.

Like Al-Shaabab, Sudanese Muslims, and Nigerian Muslims

hunterman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife actual participated in a invisible children movement group few years ago when it really was taking off with some friends and other students from SNU. She said they all slept outside on the lawn at the capital to help support this group and the cause. I think this is a good thing they are doing and I defiantly for it.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think, for all that people want us to take action and the money they are willing to donate we could probably take a little off the national debt. I'm not saying that what is happening is right, but we have problems here at home that need to be taken care of first.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think, for all that people want us to take action and the money they are willing to donate we could probably take a little off the national debt. I'm not saying that what is happening is right, but we have problems here at home that need to be taken care of first.

Charity begins at home.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not that people necessarily want to donate money. They just want to throw government money at the whole issue.

They can't understand this basic truth:
RbIZA.jpg

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Kony was muslim instead of "christian" then this story would get no traction whatsoever, in fact the only reason that it is popular is because it is about "evil christians". Hell, we can't even state the FACT that we are at war with islamic extremists all around the world right now.

:laugh6:

You don't seriously believe this do you?

Remember Darfur? Those were Muslim atrocities, Somalia too.

Anyone can be evil

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom