Invisible Children/Kony 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAMAGAN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's a propaganda piece to justify military invasion and take their oil.

LOVE....IT.....

Kony is just a popular hipster movement of a bunch of wanna-be hippies that think protesting and not showering will make a difference. White kids with dreads and thousand dollar single gear bicycles. I can only imagine what the college campuses are doing with this right now. I guess I'll find out when I get back to the US in april. Ive seen some people on here that go to OSU maybe they can comment on the Kony movement on campus.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm the OP and an OSU student. It is gathering momentum here. A bunch of pimply proxy war criminal hunters who think that liking something on Facebook or putting up posters around Stilly will stop a man who has eluded French and US-trained special forces and Ugandan regulars.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm the OP and an OSU student. It is gathering momentum here. A bunch of pimply proxy war criminal hunters who think that liking something on Facebook or putting up posters around Stilly will stop a man who has eluded French and US-trained special forces and Ugandan regulars.

You should write an article about how stupid this movement is just like you did on the occupy wall street movement. Seems like everyone that wants to help someone wants to do it over seas, but not here at home. I'm a Stillwater student also.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should write an article about how stupid this movement is just like you did on the occupy wall street movement. Seems like everyone that wants to help someone wants to do it over seas, but not here at home. I'm a Stillwater student also.

I'm tempted to. This is going to get out of hand I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom