Iowa legislator "Even if you have them, I think we need to start taking them,”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I think he's getting a little ridiculous," Muhlbauer said. "We don't need these big of guns out there to take care of coyotes. You don't need that big of a gun to shoot a coyote with."

I cant tell if he is stupid, or just manipulating his crowd with that asinine statement

For the record, my guns are for the "wolves", not the coyotes.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am convinced that most of the gun grabbers know that we are right . They do know that a gun can and will save a life. They know that an AR type firearm is no worse that any other gun.They know that these are not weapons of war. They know magazine size does not matter whether it holds 5, 10, 20 bullets. What I believe they are hoping is to scare average I don't know anything about guns America. They want them to get behind them. They don't want to take our guns because they want to make it safer for us or our children. They want to take our guns so that they are safer and we would no longer be citizens but rather subjects.
This is exactly why the politicians want to take our guns. For no other reason other than they want to control us. Because anybody with half a brain would be smart enough to know that just because you take guns away from law abiding citizens doesn't mean that there will not be any crime. Its all about controlling us. Thats why we cannot let anything happen to our rights. We have to be willing to fight for them. To the death perhaps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom