Is anybody following the manhunt down in the Davis/Wynnewood area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got 10 years and served less than 4 yet we wonder why these thugs roam our streets.
I mean that’s the wonderful government for you! Get 10 serve 4 or you could literally 200 years!
I say if they are doing a lifetime or serving time to where they will die in prison, just go ahead and execute them. With this I bet we have less crime.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it starts with not associating with the crazies on here. You’re not the only sociopath on this forum, so you have your own club to hang out with.

BTW, it’s prob not prudent to advocate killing the current President on a public forum. 🤦‍♂️Unbelievable.
Any other politicians you want to kill? As long as you volunteered to do the hanging, might as well make a list.

Last edited:

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it starts with not associating with the crazies on here. You’re not the only sociopath on this forum, so you have your own club to hang out with.

BTW, it’s prob not prudent to advocate killing the current President on a public forum. 🤦‍♂️Unbelievable.
Any other politicians you want to kill? As long as you volunteered to do the hanging, might as well make a list.
You avoided my question bob.
I understand you’re a therapist. I see you hold the same tools I do to cast judgement on someone.
You’re part of what’s wrong with this country.
Do I not have 1A? I guess not. Before long we are going to have speak easys in our home. Again! Our 2A has been slowly disappearing since 30s. NO ONE has not done anything to stop it. It’s gotten worse. No amount of voting or talking will work. If it has prove me wrong.
Do you let the traitor in chief know that he should not be creating tyrannical rules/laws? I bet not. Does that make you an accomplice for giving me the idea about the list?
So I ask again bob, what is your solution?
If you don’t answer I assume you think the same way I do it’s just you don’t have the to say it. I look forward to your solution! Educate me bob.

Latest posts

Top Bottom