Is anybody following the manhunt down in the Davis/Wynnewood area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Time to post up selfies and show who the flat slob members are. I know there are several overweight firearms instructors who are excellent shots. A lot of cops can't shoot very well though. I suspect many of us couldn't either in a gunfight situation. Not all of us are hard corps operators operating like some claim to be. None of us were in the situation or understand what really took place. While we sit home in our recliners operating a keyboard, those wearing a badge actually deal with violent criminals
I’m built for famine, you are screwed.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With regards to some comments made here, let me point out that:

1. Don't forget the dude back east that ran and hid from the police for a week or two (maybe more) before being captured. If the "perpetrator" in this thread is competent, he could still be in country, in state, and maybe even in county.

2. Judging the deputy for his looks, specifically with regards to his beard, could it be that he has been working undercover? It was mentioned that he was on a task force, and without knowledge of that that task force's mission is, maybe the deputy in that realm?

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Although I've lost about 45 pounds in the last four months, I still consider myself fat at 245# and 5'11". Not going to be an operator even if I lose more weight as I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and don't move all that well either. I do practice and aspire to be better however.
I consider this guy fat too

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With regards to some comments made here, let me point out that:

1. Don't forget the dude back east that ran and hid from the police for a week or two (maybe more) before being captured. If the "perpetrator" in this thread is competent, he could still be in country, in state, and maybe even in county.

2. Judging the deputy for his looks, specifically with regards to his beard, could it be that he has been working undercover? It was mentioned that he was on a task force, and without knowledge of that that task force's mission is, maybe the deputy in that realm?
I guess my question is,
What does it matter if he has a beard or not?

Latest posts

Top Bottom