Is anybody following the manhunt down in the Davis/Wynnewood area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With regards to some comments made here, let me point out that:

1. Don't forget the dude back east that ran and hid from the police for a week or two (maybe more) before being captured. If the "perpetrator" in this thread is competent, he could still be in country, in state, and maybe even in county.

2. Judging the deputy for his looks, specifically with regards to his beard, could it be that he has been working undercover? It was mentioned that he was on a task force, and without knowledge of that that task force's mission is, maybe the deputy in that realm?
Maybe, but it would be hard for him to pass undercover as a methhead, just sayin.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not so much that it is a beard but more that it is a neck beard.
I guess I don’t understand. Unless they are just talking crap.
Tbh I have never seen so many disrespectful until I came here. Where I come from you literally just fight it out. Doesn’t matter if loose, it’s the fact that you fight. No rules, anything goes.
I assume most here have never gotten into a fight

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tbh I have never seen so many disrespectful until I came here. Where I come from you literally just fight it out. Doesn’t matter if loose, it’s the fact that you fight. No rules, anything goes.
On the LE end it's more of a departmental Thing on grooming standards. I got nothing against beards personally, but if allowed by a department they need to be well groomed, especially on picture day. Like your beard shouldn't be going down your neck inside your twisted shirt collar.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the LE end it's more of a departmental Thing on grooming standards. I got nothing against beards personally, but if allowed by a department they need to be well groomed, especially on picture day. Like your beard shouldn't be going down your neck inside your twisted shirt collar.
That makes sense. Rules and standards!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been in plenty fights...never lost one either.
What's your stupid point?
Huckleberry

Latest posts

Top Bottom