Is anyone else working today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I had taken yesterday off when it was so nice outside... but I had a project to wrap up, only to find out the the host doesn't have a high enough php memory_limit to handle 2 nested foreach loops importing data from Facebook...

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
me me me me me me !!!!!!!!!! 0730 to 1600 and 2300 to 0800.....

Don't lie to them,you know the 0730 to 1600 is not really work.2330 to 0800 on New Years Eve,you will be dealing with some real crap.

I'm working 1530 to 2400.Hopefully the od's and power drinkers will wait till Kevin comes on.:thumb:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, kind of. I'm doing things for work, and getting paid for it, but it's more just wasting time and relaying ridiculousness. I've also spent a lot of time thinking about whether or not people are pulling an elaborate practical joke on me.

Like has been said, most of the people in my world are on vacation, yet those very same people scheduled important things to happen while they are gone. Or stuff did not get done before they left, that they had days, weeks and months to sort out. Delays, and nobody is working to know about it yet. Round 2 will start when they come back to work and get the scoop. But what do I know.

It ain't no thing, though. Just spell my name right on the checks.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thinking its time to lock it up. All the payroll checks have been picked up. Nothing going on. I've heard the phone ring 3 times this morning.

Think we need to lock it down and enjoy the weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom