Is it illegal to shoot an airsoft gun in edmond Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure it’s not ‘legal’. Depends on your neighbors as to how they react to it. I shot lots of airgun in my backyard at the last house. Neighbors were cool with it and even came over to shoot some.
The new house is smaller and haven’t met or tested all the neighbors yet.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Springfield Armory M1 Carbine CO2 Rifle( wood stock, have to pull the bolt back and release to load).
Been having trouble with the magazine, set up a range in my garage ( cardboard shoe box filled with packing material).
Moved to this new neighborhood 8 years ago, not sure of the neighbors, didn’t want to surprise everyone, walking around my backyard with a M1 Carbine.
Sure was fun, it shoots 5 round semi auto; then double charges the bolt 6 or 7 times then fires the last 5 semi auto.
Only problem is it goes thru a CO2 cylinder every 20 rounds, bought a box of 40 CO2 cylinders years ago, for my full auto BB gun.
This doesn’t answer your question, but it beats a surprise visit from local law enforcement, trying to figure out what I’m doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom