Is our political system obselete? And if so, what's the alternative?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How would we choose a king/queen? By vote, divine right, trial by combat? What would determine who would succeed them if they're deposed?

Why? Britain's king/queen is largely a national joke. They have no real authority; just a pampered lifestyle. Britain's power is vested in its lawmakers and courts. Their problems emanate from those.

What we need is an emperor. He will be chosen from the following criteria: 6'6" tall; green eyes; he will neither drink nor smoke; he was born in Louisville, KY; he has multiple college degrees; he has a motorcycle sitting in his garage that he hasn't ridden because he has neither current tags nor title; he loves guns; and he has back problems.

The above criteria sounds good to me. We give him absolute power. Problem solved.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. And if Rand makes it on the ballot against hillary, id prolly vote for him. At the moment tho, ill take Rubio over him.

Why Rubio? Rubio seems OK, but I remember his evasiveness about the 5,000 year old earth theory. Not that that's a big deal, that's just all that jumps out at me about him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom