Is this it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sales are getting fewer.

We watch the sales closely and stock up.
Went to get baking powder, Monday. 1 can on the shelf, at one store. None, at the other.

When stocking up, think about the lesser used, but important things.
Things like baking powder and yeast I've been getting off Amazon. I hate shopping with them, but they do generally have what I want.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually get the Hillshire Farms Summer sausage for $5 a stick at wally world the only place in town that stocks it, they use to only stock it around thanksgiving and xmas but after a year of talking i finally conveniced them to stock it year round and it is hard for them to keep it stocked most times, but the last 3 or 4 months they have had none when she went. Wife has never tried to cut me back on comsumption of food since i usually only eat one meal a day but have a midday snack of the sausage and crackers to make it to the evening meal.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually get the Hillshire Farms Summer sausage for $5 a stick at wally world the only place in town that stocks it, they use to only stock it around thanksgiving and xmas but after a year of talking i finally conveniced them to stock it year round and it is hard for them to keep it stocked most times, but the last 3 or 4 months they have had none when she went. Wife has never tried to cut me back on comsumption of food since i usually only eat one meal a day but have a midday snack of the sausage and crackers to make it to the evening
Summer sausage

Latest posts

Top Bottom