Is this it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can only imagine that most of us will get out of this alive. My grandparents and parents lived through tough times and often didn’t have much. How fortunate we all must be that we think about stocking up and living high on the hog during the tough spots.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And for y’all that haven’t had them, don’t go ordering a jiy-row, they won’t know what you’re talking about it. Order a yee-roh and they’ll understand.

@THAT Gurl so, no mo fabric and stitches, eh?

Lord NO! I have more fabric than I know what to do with now! 🤦 That tree trying to take me out did away with any of the heavy lifting I had to do there. I can't say I miss it -- that manager was horrible. What is it about managers?? Do companies just seek out the dumbest, laziest, most worthless person they can find and say "OHHHHHH ... She looks like a good one to make our drones existence as miserable as it can possibly be. Let's promote her/him/it"???

dabigboy

Marksman
Reaction score
I hope this downturn isn't "the big one", but it sure feels different. I'm only 39 so I'm not as experienced as many of you, but I remember '08 well.....it didn't rattle me much, despite losing my job at the time. Been trying to get my wife on board with investing, we finally pulled the trigger in April.....oh well!

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m right there with you. To many things seem different about this scenario. I might be wrong, as I was only 19-20yrs old during the 2008 disaster. I had to many other things on my mind at that age. This crap keeps rolling further down hill every few weeks with no sign of slowing down.

I need to focus on finding this log of meat before you guys buy them all!

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I grew up eating scrambled eggs and calf brains. The polish family beside of my Italian GM which were best friends drank pigs blood and vodka I’m told.

AMERICA HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MELTING POT, HATTERS HATE.

I’ve heard of soul food but as told D, that’s poll (poor) food, we didn’t waste any part of the animal.

In fact meat was caught or shot not that they were flat broke it was a way of life. We didn’t have automatic meat. Although my mom made a pet out of a calf, she was warned. She said she was mad and didn’t eat any beef for awhile..😂

Wish I’d payed attention more🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom