Is this it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can only imagine that most of us will get out of this alive. My grandparents and parents lived through tough times and often didn’t have much. How fortunate we all must be that we think about stocking up and living high on the hog during the tough spots.
That’s how I’m looking at it. Can’t worry about everything too much before it even happens. It may even bring about changes that improve things in the end. The Cold War must have sucked.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s how I’m looking at it. Can’t worry about everything too much before it even happens. It may even bring about changes that improve things in the end. The Cold War must have sucked.

Yep. Do what you can and give the rest to God ... Or the gods ... Or whatever higher power you may believe in. And if you don't believe in anything or anyone ... Well just do what you can and then have a seat in your lawn chair with three fingers of scotch, and a cigar and watch the show unfold. 🤷

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You prepare for tomorrow being worse day than the day before and stay prepared when it does happen you will be ready for it, and each person has their own priorities that they are prepared for, but as long as you have a place to lay your head at nite and food and water to stay alive you will make it to tomorrow regardless what everyone else is worried about.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about buying an antique school desk to hide under in case putin gets an itchy trigger finger, but not sure I'd fit under one anymore!:rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom