Is this it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I deliberately got a job in a grocery store because I wanted to "be where the action is" so to speak. Things are interesting, to say the least. I would suggest you guys watch for sales and take advantage of them for a couple of reasons -- one, there is no sense in spending more than you have to for something; and two, once the store runs low (or out) of any one thing it is hard to say whether they will be able to restock it.
Are you the Crest sushi girl?

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, never have, but not objecting to try one. They don't have much greek food in my neck of the woods. A couple of the restaurants around here have some kind of seed thing my wife orders thats supposed to be greek food. Tasted it once and it was like eating a mouth full of bermuda grass with raw wheat kernels. I'll pass.
Next time you are in OKC take the Mrs. to Zorbas restaurant.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, never have, but not objecting to try one. They don't have much greek food in my neck of the woods. A couple of the restaurants around here have some kind of seed thing my wife orders thats supposed to be greek food. Tasted it once and it was like eating a mouth full of bermuda grass with raw wheat kernels. I'll pass.
That’s tabouleh. Good
Stuff

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll just stick with buying my summer sausage when i can find it. But apparently there is a shortage cause wife havent been able to find it the last few months she went grocery shopping.

Are you kidding me?? We have tons of summer sausage at the store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom