It's about time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have my 20 with the military next March and can't wait until then. Unfortunately, I don't draw any benifits until about 58 or so. Oh well. I hope you enjoy your retirement and all the range time you have available to you now.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to retirement. I retired from the Air Force in 1989 and have retired twice more since then. Never let yourself get bored. There are too many neat things left to do in this old world.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats! Actual retirement, or move on to something else you like? My pops lasted about 4 months after retiring from the service before he started working again. Man can't hold still.

Popjim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enjoy your retirement. I retired from the Air Force in 1977. I enjoyed my 25 year career and went to a new job the week after leaving the Air Force. Retired again 4 years ago! I have been blessed with good health and happiness through the years and wish the same for you and your family.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way to go. Retired Marine here, and now close to retirement on my second career...except then I'll be old as crap, at home all day, facing a list of chores and stuff I really don't wanna do...so maybe I will NOT retire this time around after all.

Rhino55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats on the retirement! I done it back in 04. Went back to school and got my masters and now I'm a Program Manager for DOD. It is good sitting at the table and have retired officers working for you!

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Congratz and Enjoy ........ I retired in 1990, my wife in 1996 - 47 years active total between us. We never looked back ...... Life is good .... :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom