It's official we are being invaded. 300,000 more illegals coming.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hair trigger your a racist piece of ****.

I guess the rules about personally insults only apply to some people. If you are a patriot then I am Ronald McCdonald

He wants to kill women's and children! Why the **** is he still on this board? Maybe someone needs to ship his ass back to his Rick that he crawled from out of!

No I don't. I am simply saying its just like when someone is in your home invading. You pull a gun and tell them stop! what do you do if they keep coming? I know some just think innocent women and kids, but I am sure there are many threats there, especially to our gun rights they start reproducing. I don't advocate indiscriminate violence and am speaking of what I think polices would be. I think even board powers would see the difference between what someone thinks a policy should be and what they would do.

It gets annoying how they thumb their noses at our laws and them complain after they break into our country.

Big fence. Self policing militia.... Anybody seen how Israel handles things?

That could be racist. I agree with your idea. I don't think its racist as illegal is not a race but a crime.

We ain't bears. Them is humans. Send thm back, but bulks hit to killing them. Ther ain't no real man that hurts women's and children's.

I barely consider them humans and piling 50 of them in a one bedroom apartment is not what humans do. Sorry. Maybe I am one of the few that will admit to it. I do think we all can agree just letting them in and allowing them to keep coming wont stop them. I am not advocating this, but if we did use deadly force at the border I don't think there is an argument as many will come. Just sending some back has to help.

Back on topic, here's a bipartisan bill to bring some real immigration reform, not the open border, cheap foreign labor, illegal alien amnesty bill masquerading as "comprehensive immigration reform" that was passed by the U.S. Senate:

http://www.cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=NewsReleases&ContentRecord_id=7753b747-11e5-4921-8617-7d37b077acc5

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro/20140714-cornyn-cuellar-bill-to-speed-return-of-child-migrants.ece"]http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro/20140714-cornyn-cuellar-bill-to-speed-return-of-child-migrants.ece[/URL]

What is the amnesty part?

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It applies to everyone. How about you report it to a mod.

As for the "barely human" comment. Zieg heil much?

As for the "barely human" comment. Zieg heil much?[/QUOTE]

Reports to mods is just more pc.

Maybe that is harsh, but it just seems they act like animals. I truly am sorry if I offend, but I have dealt with this in Texas more than many people in other places.

Cave men used to pile a whole clan into a single cave.

I could go with cavemen. Heck it might an improvement for these people as the caveman at least hunted their own food.

This is the kind of crap that is why we need the border secured regardless of bleeding heart or the round them up and deport them and get rough approach I support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_eota4rxM#t=14

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
[/url][/QUOTE]

You are an offensive fella. Why dont ya just come out n say what your acheing to spew? I know your holding back. Just let it out man.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We ain't bears. Them is humans. Send thm back, but bulks hit to killing them. Ther ain't no real man that hurts women's and children's.

Depends on the circumstances bud. Hurting a child would be difficult, but only because it would be difficult for a child to hurt me, which is possibly the only justification. Women on the other hand can be just as dangerous and ruthless as men are, and such women should be handled accordingly. For example, that woman who shot the CCL holder in the back in that walmart in Vegas after she and her husband killed two cops across the street and then marched into the walmart? But then again, these women and children are presumably not those kinds of people.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We spent a ton more money and resources on Katrina than Haiti. You just go on hatin and spewing your nonsense and quit trying to hide behind Patriotism. I see right thru you. Im onto your game. They, them, sub human, cut off a foot, livin 50 in a house ect. Come out of the closet and just quit droppin lil hints of what you are.

Stand up for what you are and be proud. Tell the world what you are. You're the only one who wont say what you are....most of us know it. So come on, let it out. Your a Closet ******

Latest posts

Top Bottom